Saturday, June 14, 2008

An Oldie but a Goodie (from the other site)

The World is just outside of your window.

I hope that you can look at it and be unafraid
because you know the Lord is with you.

I hope that you can look at it and smile
because you know the Lord will bless you.

I hope that you can look at it and have hope
because you know that the Lord will use you

...to change the world...through Him.

Father God,

The simplest of prayers Lord, I lift up the children before You. I just simply hold them all before the throne. I pray a saving knowledge of you Lord, over each young life.

In Jesus Name I pray,

Amen

5 comments:

Louis la Vache said...

"Louis" thanks you for your kind comments at his San Francisco Bay Daily Photo.

You might like this post at "Louis's" 'main blog" about Dietrich Bonhöffer, who wrote "When Christ calls a man, He bids him come and die.". Bonhöffer lived his faith- and died because of it.

Mme. la Vache became a Christian in 2006. "Louis" met her in 2007 and they were married on 4 November 2007.

Deb said...

So weird. I was debating going out today. I was afraid because I wasn't feeling well the past couple of days. "Afraid"... But now I'm feeling better, but fear took hold of me and I was looking out the window JUST before reading this thinking, "Should I? Naw, I'll probably won't feel ok."

This post made my decision.

See what your connection to the Lord has done through your words?

Thank you.

Janet said...

Very nice blog...glad to meet another Bama girl. You will love the beach area.

duopastorale said...

Amen! Be blessed too and thanks for visiting My SW

Kimmie said...

Amen!!!! Praising his holy name!!!
Love,
Kimmie