Tuesday, June 17, 2008

TUESDAYS WITH TIZ

I have a tee shirt with the message "I am a Princess. My Father is the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords"

I want to tell my new Blogging Friends about my Sunday School Class. We call ourselves The Princess Hangout - just hanging out with the King.I am blessed to be the teacher. We come from all walks of life. I have 15 to 20 Princesses in the age group of twenty something and up ( I won't say how far up). This class is truly a teacher's dream class. They are hungry to hear the Word taught and they dearly love our King. A lot of what I share on "Tuesdays with Tiz" comes from material I have studied in preparation for our Sunday School lesson.

Listen, with your spirit, what the Word of God says about a Princess:

~ "the Kings daughter is all glorious within: her clothing is of wrought gold" Psalm 45:13 - (ALL GLORIOUS WITHIN - doesn't that warm your heart?)

~ "crowned with loving kindness and tender mercies" Psalm 103:4

Abba Father,
I thank You for blessing me with the Princess Hangout at New Life Fellowship and with my new blogging friends. Sharing Jesus with these precious ones is truly a blessing. Thank You for working Your Righteousness in us by the Power of the Holy Spirit - no wonder you say we are
"all glorious within"!!!!!! Show me more about what it is like to be a "Grace Walking Princess".


In the Name of Jesus, I pray.
Tiz

*this, as follows, was not part of her post but I had to share it. Tiz has such a love for the Lord!

Jen, I just typed myself into The Glory Zone!!!!! Love you, Tiz

8 comments:

concerned parent said...

This is good thank you for your Tuesday teachings I value them.

Tiz said...

Alisun, I appreciate your encouragement.

Deb said...

We're blessed to have you here in Bloggerville sharing the good news with all of us!

He works through you! :)

Tiz said...

Thank You, Deb
It truly is a blessing to share Jesus with Bloggerville.(Bloggerville is a new word to me)

JC said...

Hey TIZ, Great posting!! You never cease to amaze me. Love ya, JC

Kimmie said...

Tiz,
This was wonderful!

I want to know what it feels like to be a "Grace Walking Princess" also. Walkking in Grace with the Lord...that is priceless.
Hugs,
Kimmie

Dawn said...

Thank you for sharing.

Blessings from one princess to another!

Dawn

PS - I've got to find that t-shirt!

j said...

Oh Tiz. You bless my heart. I just love the words that the Lord gives you every Tuesday!!!

Looking forward to the 4th of July!

Jen