Tuesday, March 24, 2009

TUESDAYS WITH TIZ

Look up, not out

"After this I looked, and lo, a door standing open in heaven" "and lo, a throne stood in heaven, with One seated on the throne!" Rev. 4: 1-2

Friends, we are living in uncertain times but our God is not uncertain. If He was on the throne in Heaven when John looked through the open door then He will be on the throne in Heaven when I choose to look through that same open door into His wonderful face. I can choose to look at circumstances around me and be miserable and depressed or I can look at and focus on Him. As I focus on Him, I will experience His Joy and Peace regardless of what the news reports say. If I look out instead of up, I will wallow in my burdens instead of walking in His blessings. I choose to look beyond my physical world and the circumstances around me to Him who sits on the throne.
He is the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords and I can praise and worship Him regardless. Do I hear a PRAISE!!!

Yes, friends, there is a Throne in Heaven and One is sitting on it!!!!! Look up, not out!!!!

"Father, I praise you for who you are and I thank you for the encouragement you give me through your Word. I rejoice in the fact that you are on your throne and you are in control of any and all circumstances that affect me. I ask you to encourage each person reading this post today. I thank you that our hope is in Jesus Christ, in whose name I pray". Amen

4 comments:

Just Be Real said...

Thank you for the encouraging words that God is still in control and will always be, if we let Him. Amend.

JC said...

and Amen.

j said...

Yes, you most definitely hear a praise. AMEN!

Emmett said...

Wow great information. I have been soo down lately about finances. I don't go to church much maybe I should more.