Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Tuesdays with Tiz

Happy Thanksgiving

"Enter into His gates with Thanksgiving and into His courts with praise, give thanks to Him; bless His name." Psalm 100:4

JC, Jen and Tiz wish you and your family a very special Thanksgiving Holiday.

God has richly blessed our family this past year....both with abundance and adversity....giving us the privilege of thanking Him and trusting Him.

JC has a new husband (Nov. 21) and our entire family rejoices with her. Jen and Tiz are thankful for the husbands they have loved for many years (Jen 18...Tiz 55).

We have a new niece, Olivia, who is just beautiful...a precious Princess....and again our family rejoices and thanks our King for her.

Our family has seen God work mightily during a time of adversity for which we are very grateful...not only for the outcome but for the privilege to rest in and believe His Promises."In all things give thanks for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you." 1 Thess 5:18

We truly are thankful for you, our readers, for without you there would be no reason for God to put a message on our hearts to share with you. "I thank my God upon every remembrance of you." Philippians 1:3

"Father, I thank you for who you are today. I thank you for the good times and the bad times, for the times I understand you and the times I do not understand you. Bless our blogging friends with thankful hearts this Thanksgiving Day. In Jesus name, I pray." Amen

2 comments:

JC said...

Beautiful post. We truly do have so much to be thankful for this year.

j said...

Amen Tiz. I am thankful for every person who reads. I am thankful for all that the Lord has done for our family. And I am thankful for you.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Jen