Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Tuesdays with Tiz

Happy 4th of July

It is that time of year again...red, white and blue colors...flags, family, friends and food!!!

As I think about celebrating the 4th of July, my heart rejoices that we have the freedom to choose to celebrate. As part of our celebration I ask you to join me in making this positive confession for our country: "America is the greatest country in the world and God is in control. As Christians, we will continue to humble ourselves and pray and our land will be healed." Doesn't that make you feel all good inside?

Enjoy the 4th of July!!!

"Father, I thank you that you are in control of this great country of ours. I choose to look beyond the negative reports and trust you. Be very near and dear to the men and women serving their country in the military. Bless them with Your Love , Joy and Peace. In Jesus Name, I pray." Amen

3 comments:

JC said...

I join with you in this confession. Looking forward to seeing you on the 4th.

Together We Save said...

I hope you have a wonderful 4th!!

j said...

"Father, I thank you that you are in control of this great country of ours." Yes yes yes!

"Be very near and dear to the men and women serving their country in the military. Bless them with Your Love , Joy and Peace." Again, yes yes yes!

I stand in agreement with you COMPLETELY but those two sentences make me say YES YES YES!!

Love you Tiz - I look forward to seeing you soon.