Tuesday, November 22, 2011

An Attitude of Gratitude

"Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise; be thankful unto him, and bless his name." Psalm 100:4
A few days ago a precious friend of mine posted the following on face book:
"and my God loves me enough to trust me with an unbeliveably uncertain last year and it was a gloriously painful gift." Am I thankful? to the point of tears.
Just prior to this statement she expressed thankfulness because "my sister is hearing the heartbeat of our precious new niece/nephew today" "my family loves me" and some other "good things".
Friends, I ask myself, "Am I thankful that God loves me enough to trust me with painful, uncertain situations?" Yes, I am, when I receive all things concerning me, as a precious grace gift straight from my Father's loving hands. Now I have typed myself into the Glory Zone again!!!
"Father, I enter your presence in awe, knowing that your love for me and my blog friends, is tailored just for us right where we are in life today. I chose to rest in that love today. In Jesus Loving Name, I pray." Amen

2 comments:

Covnitkepr1 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
♥ my diary♥ said...

nice post thanks for sharing...blessings