Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Pray For Our Youth



Psalm 27 :13 I would have despaired unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the Lord...

This breaks my heart. I am saddened that these girls lack all conscience. There is no obvious recognition of right and wrong for them. I pray that God would do a Work in each of their lives. I pray Jesus over both of these young ladies' hearts. And I pray for future generations. I choose to believe in the Goodness and willingness of the Lord to forgive these girls and I don't despair of their actions. It has brought them into the light, that we know who to pray for.

Be blessed Y'all.

5 comments:

Dawn said...

So sad. The lack of remorse is what saddens and scares me the most! I pray that their time locked up will be a time of transformation for them.

Parents? Yoohoo! Parents?! Time to wake up!!!

Mom Knows Everything said...

That is shocking the lack of remorse those girls felt. I pray that they will see how heartless they are and that someday they will be able to become better people and try to amend their ways.

JC said...

Jen, I see this first hand more than I would like. My generation (late 60's) of degenerates can't hold a candle to present day youth. Sad thing is they look so sweet until the open their mouth.

Kimmie said...

Shame on these girls. How terrible to witness such selfishness and greed. Then top it off with lack of remorse, that is a reciepe for a disaster of oneself. I pray that someday they wake up and find Our Lord. They need to be prayed for. What an eye opener...Thank You for posting this.
Hugs,
Kimmie

Lorie said...

Wow- that is a wake up call to really spend time with your children and grandchildren teaching them and instilling in them things that are missing in the world today. It's a scary place without the Light of the World inside us.
This video filled me with sadness and determination.
Thanks Jennifer-you are a blessing!!!
Be blessed!
Lorie