Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tuesdays With Tiz

"...and your feet shod with the preparation of the Gospel of Peace" Eph 6:15

"how beautiful are the feet of them that preach the Gospel of Peace" Romans 10:15


This week I want to tell you about my beautiful shoes that match the wardrobe I wrote about last week. I like to call them "my Gospel Shoes" or "my Sandals of Peace". They go perfect with my Garments of Praise, my Robe of Righteousness, and my Garment of Salvation.

My shoes, like my garments, will never wear out or become soiled because they are Jesus and He never wears out or becomes soiled. Praise, Righteousness, Salvation and Peace ARE Jesus and Jesus only!!!

No more fig leaf aprons and bare feet for me!!!!!

Father,

I thank You for covering my feet with Yourself. I walk into my world with the
Peace of Jesus. My, my, Father, how my little part of Your world needs Your Peace!!!
Empower me to show them Your Peace through Your Word. I am humbled to wear these
costly shoes purchased for me by Your Son when He died on the Cross.


It is in His Name and for His sake that I pray.

Amen

3 comments:

JC said...

I don't think I've read anything more beautiful. Thanks Tiz! Love ya JC

j said...

I look at my old ugly needing a pedicure feet and I can see beauty if they are wrapped in these scriptures. Always so Good Tiz! I love you for your heart and spirit!

Be blessed.

Jennifer

Sharon said...

Thank you Tiz! You always help me understand the real meaning of the verses. Sometimes, I have trouble seeing what it is God wants me to see in His word. Thats why He put you in my life.