Thursday, July 10, 2008

~Thankful Thursdays with JC~


Father God,


How awesome You are!!! Even when the world around me seems crazy you keep me safe in the eye of the storm. Whatever the storm may be you are in ultimate control. You give me strength to rise above the storm, or faith to get through the storm or power to hang on until the storm passes. How fortunate I am that you consider me. Thank you for your bountiful blessings of this past week including protection while traveling, the love and laughter of family, a place to call home. Father thank you for the freedom found in living in the United States but more importantly thanks you for the freedom of being your child through Jesus the Christ. Your one and only son. Father I pray I never take that freedom for granted.


In Jesus' holy and powerful name I pray.


Amen

3 comments:

Tiz said...

Beautiful pic and precious prayer. Now that just had to warm the heart of God. I know He desires to hear us say "Thanks" and you just met the desire of His heart.

I join you in being thankful that you have a "place to call home"

Love you, Bethy

j said...

Wonderful Carol! He is the lighthouse, isn't He?

I could use a hug!

Jen

Kimmie said...

I am late Jen, but I am always hugging you from afar. I know how difficult these weeks have been for you and your family. My heart went out to you many times as I could see you were weary and tired. I prayed for you and asked our lord to watch over you. As I have witnessed your journey, I have only happiness in my heart at what has unfolded throughout these weeks. You have a home, community, and abundant blessings. Our Father keeps His promises...He never left you or forsake you. Like I said to you before, He never said things would be easy, He just said they would be worth it. I do beleive despite all the trials you faced, it was definately worth it. Much Love to you my dear friend.

Hugs,
Kimmie