Thursday, July 24, 2008

~Thankful Thursdays with JC~




As you are reading this post I am somewhere between Israel and Alabama. We left Jerusalem at 1:30 A.M. headed back to Tel Aviv. We will arrive back to our church around 6:30 P.M. tonight.

In the last week, I’ve taken a boat ride on the Sea of Galilee, I’ve sat on the hillside at the Mt of Beatitudes, I’ve walked along the shore of the Sea of Galilee, I’ve been baptized in the Jordan River, I’ve stood on the Mount of Olives and walked the Palm Sunday Path to the Garden of Gethsemane, I’ve viewed the Eastern Gate where Jesus will come in victory, I’ve walked the Way of the Cross thru the Old City of Jerusalem, I’ve gone to the Upper Room for prayer. There is a lot on our itinerary that I will not mention but you get the idea. My pray today is simple feel free to speak your own or type it a leave a comment.

Father, THANK YOU for the opportunity to see these ancient places and experience a different culture. THANK YOU for safe travel. Most of all THANK YOU for Jesus.
I will praise you my Father because I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Marvelous are Your works and that my soul knows very well. In Jesus’ precious, powerful and holy name I pray. Amen.

6 comments:

Sign4Jesus said...

No comment me as much as you want. I welcome it. I am trying to figure out how some blogs are so beautiful with added pictures and stuff a friend I meet in small groups is trying to help me but I cant seem to get it, but I know how determine I am so hopefully I will figure it out. I did myspace lol and I use it too to minister. Keep in touch! God bless!

Stanley said...

Cool! My mom and sister when there too a few years back. It must be amazing being able to actually be at the places in the bible. I'm sure it'll bring the bible to life =)

Tiz said...

I am ready to see you and touch you and look at pictures and hear from your mouth the whole story!!!
Love you, Bethy

Dawn said...

I would love to take that trip... relive history.

Father, please provide JC with a safe trip home. Allow her to arrive home feeling rested despite the journey. May the words she shares about her trip bless others as this trip has blessed her.

Blessings! Dawn

Stanley said...

Hei there, I just wanna thank you for visiting my blog!

Mom2my10 @ 11th Heaven said...

Hi Jennifer. Thank you so much for stopping by blog! What a beautiful blog YOU have. I am envious of our trip to Israel. What a blessing to be able to walk where Jesus walked. I hope to one day be able to do the same. What a reverent experience that will be.