Wednesday, July 23, 2008

PRAYER FOR REMEMBERANCE

My Dear friend Kimmie is marking the date today that she lost her mother. It was a few years ago. Time heals but it doesn't make us forget. Kimmie has a beautiful spirit, and she is a woman of God. I ask you to join me today in prayer for her as she remembers, and yes mourns, the loss of her mother. Visit her today, if you can, and offer her your support.

Father God,

Only you know the day or the hour that we will meet You, Lord. I pray that Kimmie and other people who have experienced the loss of loved ones will know your comfort today, and always. That they will have comfort in knowing that they will be reunited with their loved ones again in Glory. I pray that her memories will warm her heart and she will have peace today. God you are so good and I pray that you will meet her every need.

In Jesus Name I Pray,

AMEN

3 comments:

Kimmie said...

God Bless You Jen for this special post for me. It is beautifully written and my heart is touched beyond words. Like I have said in the past, Our Lord Jesus sent me an Angel when you came into my life. Praise His Holy Name!

Today I woke with many emotions. I will be going out for the afternoon with my daughter. We will hold each other up and celebrate the special memories that she so lovingly made with us.

Love to you Jen,
Kimmie

Ann Brock said...

Jen I am loving your blog and what a lovely heart warming prayer.

Sign4Jesus said...

Hey..thank you for your comment. I am new to the blogging world. I dont know how to comment back except this way. I read some of your blog and praise God for yours as well. I will look more tonight after church. God bless.