Tuesday, August 5, 2008

TUESDAYS WITH TIZ




















A NEW CREATION

A few days ago I was working/playing in and around my flower bed. Just me, the Trinity and the butterflies. The butterflies were enjoying the blossoms as much as I was and I feel sure the Trinity was joyful also. Hey, the Trinity created me, the blossoms and the butterflies. GLORY!!. When I see a beautiful butterfly it is hard for me to imagine it was ever a caterpillar, bound in a cocoon!!! As I observed the butterflies I do not see the first one that looked like a worm with wings!!! No, they were beautiful butterflies - NEW CREATIONS. The caterpillar had passed away.

"Therefore, if any man be in Christ, he is a NEW CREATION; old things are passed away, behold, all things are become new."
2nd Corinthians 5:17

A NEW CREATION in Christ - our true identity!!! What a wonderful place to be. We are no longer sinners groping in darkness.

We walk in the Light. We live, breathe and have our being in the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords!!!! Somebody give me an AMEN!!!

"Father, how I thank you that I do not have to wrestle with a worm mentality. I am free to see myself as a Butterfly. Make these
truths real to every person reading this blog today. Sometimes it is difficult to comprehend the fact the we are NEW CREATIONS
in Christ but your Word says it and I believe it. I receive all that I am in Jesus Name. Amen"

5 comments:

JC said...

Beautiful post. Thanks for the visual. Love ya, JC

j said...

Just wonderful! Your words are annointed Tiz!

Love you.

Jen

Deb said...

Inspiring to say the least. Sometimes I still feel like that caterpillar roaming around aimlessly. But once I get back in tune with Him, I feel the change.

Beautiful photos by the way!

Stanley said...

God has definitely done wonderful works in our lives =) Good day o you and God bless!

Kimmie said...

AMEN!!!!

Tiz, I so enjoyed this! I also found myself visualizing the transformation and the shedding of the old. Thank You!

Hugs,
Kimmie