Tuesday, October 7, 2008

TUESDAY WITH TIZ

His love and His song

"and in the night his song shall be with me." Psalm 42:8

This verse tell me that God sings lullabies over me at night. How awesome is that!!! Let that thought become one with your spirit as you meditate on the fact that tonight the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords will sing lullabies over you!!!! That fact has me looking forward to tonight no matter how dark it gets.

And this same verse tells me "yet the Lord will command his loving-kindness in the daytime" He directs his Love to me in the daytime. Another awesome wonder!!! I pray I never take my Abba Father's loving kindness for granted.

Yes, my King directs His loving kindness to me in the daytime and sings lullabies to me at night. Now, friends, that is the life of a Princess!!!

"Father, I pray that everyone reading this blog today will choose to focus their thoughts on the fact that you direct your loving kindness to them during the daytime and then sing lullabies over them at night. Father, your love for us is awesome. I pray we will experience that Love 24/7. Jesus is that Love and it is in His precious name, I pray." Amen

1 comment:

JC said...

Beautiful post.