Thursday, October 9, 2008

THANKFUL THURSDAY WITH JC

I will praise the Lord for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. I was known by You my Father before the world was established. You knew me. I praise You with my whole being, every fiber, every cell, because You and You alone are worthy of my praise, my adoration, my worship, my holy fear and awe.

Forgive me of being to casual, to lax, to lazy, to busy, to forgetful, to prideful, to uncaring of You my Lord. Forgive me of being neglectful of You.

Help me to reorder my day to spend time in Your word, time in conversation with You, time mediating on Your goodness and Your mercy, time in Your presence. Open my eyes of understanding of Your word. Open my ears to hear Your voice of correction, encouragement and instruction. Open my mouth to speak words of life, hope and peace.

Father, if I have hurt or in some way caused pain to anyone please bring it to my remembrance and give me the courage to ask him/her for forgiveness.

Thank You for being mindful of me Your servant, Your handmaiden, Your child, Your warrior. Thank You for Your tender mercies that are new every morning just as You provided Manna for Your people in the wilderness so You provide all that I need every morning, mercy, grace, favor, peace, sufficient for the day. Thank You for the sacrifice of Your one and only Son so that I can be Your very own. May I never take my Savior, Jesus for granted.

In Jesus' precious, holy and powerful name I pray. Amen

3 comments:

Rusty J said...

love this post!

i posted a new blog today... would you honor me with your opinions please?

-Rusty J

Tiz said...

JC, this prayer is beautiful!!! Isn't it amazing how He just keeps on loving us even though we may just go on our merry way. He is always faithful to be there for us.
Love you, Bethy

j said...

JC THIS IS WONDERFUL! It covers so many things... SO MANY! His love is boundless, His grace is sufficient, His holiness.... there are no words.

Thank you for sharing from your heart.