Tuesday, October 28, 2008

TUESDAY WITH TIZ

AMERICA, AMERICA
God shed your Grace on us....


Friends, if you live in these United States of America, one week from today you will join me in voting for the next President of the United States of America. For weeks we have been challenged to pray and we have been challenged to vote - you get the same emails I get. If you are living outside the USA, please join us in praying for America.

From all the reports I get, circumstances are bleak in America; talks of a depression, bailouts, job losses and mortgage foreclosures. Will you join me in believing God can and will make something of this mess that has been created? If He turned water into wine, built temples out of ruins and led slaves out of slavery, He certainly can turn American around.

"If my people, which are called by my name will humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land" 2 Chronicles 7:14 - this scripture really is not a hard one to understand, is it?

We are the UNITED States of America - let's stand UNITED!!!!!

"Father, circumstances around me are beckoning me to worry, but I refuse. Knowing you are who you say you are and knowing I am who you say I am, my trust is in you and you alone. Father, I can only keep my eyes and my focus on you, as you empower me to do so. I thank you that you have shown me that you are my security and my protection. You are our present help in time of trouble. In Jesus powerful name, I pray." Amen

2 comments:

JC said...

Awesome, well said. JC

j said...

I am so nervous about the election and the economy and the state of our nation. A fleshly response, I know. But your words put things into a healthier perspective as a Christian. God is good all of the time and His will is perfect. I need to pray His will more often. Actually, ALL of the time.

I love you Tiz!