Tuesday, November 11, 2008

TUESDAY WITH TIZ

Christ, the Solid Rock

A few days ago I received an email from a sister Princess who had just lost her job due to the hospital where she worked closing. A twelve year position which supposedly offered her job security is no longer there.

She wrote about the peace she had in her heart even though this door had been closed. In closing she wrote:
On Christ's Solid Rock I stand,
(her signature)
Now how precious is that!!!! Where did her peace come from? From Christ, the Solid Rock!!!- all other ground is sinking sand. She is one Princess I do not have to be concerned about. Her best years are ahead of her.

Enjoy the words of the old hymn - The Solid Rock




"Father, how thankful I am to have you as my Solid Rock. Allow this post to comfort and encourage everyone reading this blog today. In Jesus name, I pray, Amen"

5 comments:

Julie said...

So very true! I had to do a double take at the "sinking sand" lyrics.....I thought I saw "stinking sand"! But I suppose that's not too far off!

JC said...

GLORY!!!! AMEN!!! SISTER!!

j said...

I am SO glad that you like the video. I was unsure... especially since it changed the words a bit.

But NOTHING ever improves the words that you write... YOU always do such a wonderful post that it needs nothing else.

I am, as always, blessed by you!

Brenda said...

The only One Whom we can depend on during these times! Thank God for God!
Brenda :)

Debra said...

Stopped by your blog today by way of Sarge Charlie...what a beautiful blog uplifting our Lord and Saviour!

Blessings, peace and all that is good,
Memaw