Tuesday, January 6, 2009

TUESDAYS WITH TIZ

Trust Him with those you love




It seems that daily I am in contact with someone who is experiencing a lot of grief concerning someone in their family. The concerns come from lost jobs, substance abuse and broken relationships. Every time there is a broken hearted parent or grandparent there is also a broken hearted aunt, uncle, sister, brother or friend.

Friends, you may have a family member or maybe someone in your church family that you are painfully concerned about. I want to share with you a Letter from Our King taken from the "His Princess" book by Sheri Rose Shepherd.

My Princess...Trust me with those you love. I know your heart, and I know how much you love those close to you. I am your creator and the Giver of every good gift. I have given you loved ones to share your life with. But you, My child, must remember that those you love ultimately belong to Me - not to you. I didn't give you those special relationships to tear you apart or to control you through fear of the future. Like Abraham did with his only son, Isaac, I need you to open your heart and give back to Me those you love. Trust me with everything that concerns you regarding them. Place your hand in Mine, and I promise I will walk you - and your loved ones - through all things this life brings. Love, Your trustworthy King

"Father, I ask you to make real your message to everyone reading this blog today. In Jesus Comforting Name, I pray. Amen"

2 comments:

JC said...

Great post sister.

j said...

Amen Tiz. I pray that prayer with you.

And that book is precious.

Love you!