Thursday, April 23, 2009

THANKFUL THURSDAY WITH JC

I am complete in Him Who is the Head of all principality and power (Colossians 2:10).

I am alive with Christ (Ephesians 2:5).

I am free from the law of sin and death (Romans 8:22).

I am far from oppression, and fear does not come near me (Isaiah 54:14).

I am born of God, and the evil one does not touch me (I John 5:18).

I am holy and without blame before Him in love (I Peter 1:16; Ephesians 1:4).

I am God's child - for I am born again of the incorruptible seed of the Word of God, which live and abides forever (I Peter 1:23).

I am God's workmanship, created in Christ unto good works (Ephesians 2:10).

I am a new creature in Christ (II Corinthians 5:17).

I am a spirit being - alive to God (I Thessalonians 5:23; Romans 6:11).

I am a believer, and the light of the Gospel shines in my mind (II Corinthians 4:4).

I am a doer of the Word and blessed in my actions (James 1:22,25).

I am a joint-heir with Christ (Romans 8:17).

I am more than a conqueror through Him Who love me (Romans 8:37).

I am an over comer by the blood of the Lamb and the word of my testimony (Revelation 12:11).

I am a partaker of His divine nature (II Peter 1:3,4).

I am an ambassador for Christ (II Corinthians 5:20).

So are you.
Next week, I'll give you more scriptures that tell you who I am in Christ.

Father, God, Abba, Daddy holy is your name. Thank you so much for your word that tells me who I am in Christ. I can't help but praise you. I can't help but worship you. I can't help but fall on my face in complete surrender to you. Father, I pray each person that reads this post be blessed in knowing the great I AM. In Jesus' precious, holy and powerful name I pray. Amen.

2 comments:

Tiz said...

Just Awesome, JC, Just Awesome!!!!
It is all about HIM and who I am IN HIM!!!

Thanks,
Bethy

j said...

I read this when I needed it the most. Praise God for His guiding hand. More than a conqueror - did I EVER need that reminder.

Love you JC!

Jen