Tuesday, April 28, 2009

TUESDAYS WITH TIZ

Recession?

"I may be living in a recession but there is no recession living in me.
I am in Christ Jesus. God is not in a recession."

I heard the above statement a few weeks ago and have thought a lot about it.
What does it mean that there is no recession living in me?

If the person of Jesus Christ is living on the inside of me then I have hope. "Christ in
you, the hope of Glory"
Col 1:27. In Christ I am "filled with all the fullness of God".
Eph 3:19. "The power that raised Christ from the dead dwells in me." Romans 8:11.

Read "Thankful Thursdays with JC" post last Thursday for much more of who we are
Christ. And she promised us more this coming Thursday!! I think I will print the list she gave
us and read it before I listen to the nightly news!!!

Friends, with Christ living in us, there is NO RECESSION LIVING IN US. Our King owns
the cattle on a thousand hills and He will take care of His Princess. Do I hear a Praise?

"Father God, I praise you as my provider, knowing that in You there is no lack. I choose
to keep my focus on You and Your Word rather than on the talk of a recession around me.
I pray for each person reading this post today. Reveal yourself to them as their provider and
their hope. In Jesus powerful, loving name, I pray." Amen

3 comments:

j said...

My cup runneth over!! He sees to my needs and provides for my family and I! Praise God.

There is such Peace to be had in Christ. There has been some worrisome things for me lately and I don't know how I would handle it without the Peace of God. I am so thankful to be His!

Love you Tiz. I wonder sometimes if you even know how much you bless those around you.

Jen

Tiz said...

Jen, thanks for the encouragement. Our King knew His Princess needed that this morning.

Have a joy filled Jesus day,
Tiz

JC said...

Great post Tiz. There is not recession in me. Wonderful