Tuesday, June 2, 2009

TUESDAYS WITH TIZ

Good Hands



We hear that we are "in good hands with Allstate" and "Nationwide is on our side" and "like a good neighbor State Farm is there". Do you find real security in any of these claims? You very easily could where the insurance industry is concerned.

A friend of mine, who works in an Allstate office, recently had an insured tell her, "that, in these times, it feels good to be in "good hands", to which my friend replied, "and it feels better to know we're really in THE GOOD HANDS, referring to Jesus Christ. Her customer totally agreed!!!!

Listen with you heart to the claim the Bible makes about HIS GOOD HANDS. Jesus Himself said in
John 10:27-28 "My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow me. And I give eternal life to them and they shall never perish; and no one shall snatch them out of MY HANDS." Now, friends, I find security in that claim in good times and in bad times.

"Father, I thank you that I am eternally safe in YOUR HANDS. You are my rest and you are my Peace no matter what is going on around me. I pray that everyone reading this post today will trust you as Eternal Life and will find total rest in you. In Jesus Precious Name, I pray". Amen

2 comments:

JC said...

Wonderful post. Nothing better than dwelling right in the center of his palm.

j said...

I love the comfort of knowing that NO ONE can snatch me out of His hand. It means more than I can express.

This was a wonderful post Tiz!

Love you,

Jen