Tuesday, June 9, 2009

TUESDAYS WITH TIZ

His Workmanship



"For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus" Eph 2:10

Think for a moment with me about how special you and I are to our King. The above verse says we are HIS workmanship. Some translations say God's masterpiece. We are not just anyone's masterpiece. We are HIS masterpiece. We are HIS prize, HIS treasure, HIS showpiece. We are a piece of the Master!!!

He created each of us individually "in Christ Jesus". Now, friends, how precious is that!!!!! Imagine Him holding you up and saying "Look, this is my priceless treasure who I created in Christ Jesus". I am typing myself into the Glory Zone again!!!

This day I choose to focus on who he created me to be and how special I am to Him. Please join me, OK?

"Father, I praise you today as my Abba Father, my daddy. I choose this day to sit on your lap with my head on your shoulder and experience your precious love for me, knowing that this is where my spirit will rejoice and my mind, will and emotions will be at peace. In Jesus loving name, I pray". Amen

2 comments:

j said...

The picture you painted with that prayer has blessed me today. It is a nice realization - that I am a treasure in Christ Jesus.

JC said...

You typed me into the Glory Zone just reading this pray!!!