Tuesday, July 7, 2009

TUESDAYS WITH TIZ

Grace Walk

My Sunday School Class is studying a book titled "Grace Walk" by Steve McVey so I will be posting from my studies in this book from time to time.

"He who is joined to the Lord is one spirit with Him" 1 Cor 6:17

Friends, think about it - at the center of our being is Jesus Christ!! He has become our very life!! A believer has become one with Christ!!

The Grace Walk is Jesus living His life in and through me. Jesus does the doing and I do the being!!!! Grace is "undeserved or unmerited favor or kindness - extended out of the heart of the giver. Jesus extends His Grace to me. I walk in His Grace. The Grace Walk is all about Him living in and through me. My focus must be on Him. To experience the Grace Walk I must totally believe what He says about Himself and what He says about me.

Our salvation is totally of His Grace. We did nothing to deserve it. It is His unmerited favor. By faith we received it. At that moment we began our Grace Walk. He gave His life for us so that He could give His life to us and live His life through us. Do I hear a Praise!!!!

"Father, I praise you as the giver of all things good and perfect. I thank you that you chose to show me your Grace. You have given your Life to me. How can I help but surrender myself to you? I pray that my blogging friends will see You as their very life and will enjoy their personal Grace Walk. I pray that we will all choose to focus on the person of Jesus Christ at all times. In Jesus perfect Name, I pray." Amen

3 comments:

Debra said...

Grace! Grace! God's marvelous grace! Thank the Lord for HIs unmerited favor!

JC said...

We are precious in His sight. Wonderful post.

j said...

Bryan and I look forward to reading the book. We were talking about it and 'grace' on the way home on Sunday.

As always, a wonderful post.