Thursday, October 22, 2009

THANKFUL THURSDAY WITH JC

WHAT'S LOVE GOT TO DO, GOT TO DO WITH IT!!! belts Tina Turner.
Well, no disrespect to Ms. Turner, but love has everything to do with everything.

Scriptures say, "For God so loved that he gave..." John 3:16

The Bible is full of verses about love that I won't take the time to go into.

If you have ever read I Cor. 13 the love chapter, you know the characteristics of love. It says, love never fails.

That is the point of this very short post is "LOVE NEVER FAILS".

Without love we are nothing.

Father, I pray that all reading this post will feel Your love in that You love us totally and completely. We have done nothing deserving of Your love but You love anyway. How awesome you are. I praise You for the obedience of You Son that went to the cross because of LOVE. If there is one person reading this post that is lonely and in despair, I pray they accept the gift you gave in the love of Your Son, Jesus, our saviour. In Jesus' precious and powerful name I pray. Amen.

3 comments:

Tiz said...

Yep, "HIS LOVE" says it all!!!!

Love you,
Bethy

j said...

Amen! I am thankful for HIS LOVE! And I am thankful that this post comes from a full and over flowing heart.

I LOVE YOU!

Jen

Paul Nichols said...

ATTN Jennifer: Veggie Tales.

I'm in the process of writing a series of childrens books. Next month at a national Christian writer's conference, I get to sit with Cindy Kenney for critique, comments, input and counsel about my manuscripts. She is an original and key writer of Veggie Tales. I am a blessed man. Please pray for blessings and wise counsel. This is pretty exciting.