Tuesday, October 6, 2009

TUESDAYS WITH TIZ



It's OK to play

"Unless you are converted and become like a little child, you cannot enter the kingdom of heaven." Matthew 18:3

A few days ago Jen posted about having the faith of a child. Now, that is the type of faith we all can experience. It is not a faith where we are irresponsible. It is a faith where we are trusting.

Observe a little child. He is not worrying about the future. He believes he will be fed....he will have roof over his head...and he will have clothes on his back. He just believes his daddy will take care of his needs so he goes out and plays. The world is his playground.

If I come to my heavenly Father with a child like attitude I will trust Him with all the details of my life and I will go out and play!!!! Sometimes the most spiritual thing I can do is have a playful attitude. Not being irresponsible but having an absolute trust in a sovereign Father who will provide my every need. My Abba Father has given me the privilege of being His Princess so I can relax and play knowing He has worked out the details of my life for His glory and my good. Do I hear a Praise????

"Abba Father, what a joy it is to know that you are providing for my every need. I pray that someone reading this post today will see you and your provisions with a child like faith and will give themselves permission to relax and play. In Jesus name, I pray." Amen

3 comments:

Rose said...

Amen! Thank you for the reminder that I am still a child. I need to just relax and enjoy being a child of the Most High God!

Tiz said...

Rose, I will join you and relax and play today....our King will smile on His Princesses!!!
Tiz

j said...

"He has worked out the details of my life for His glory and my good." AMEN! That is a powerful statement and a good reminder.