Tuesday, October 13, 2009

TUESDAYS WITH TIZ

He Touched Me

This past Sunday our church service was held at a lodge in the park. We celebrated our "Heritage of Faith" and we sang some of the old songs of the Faith. As a result I have gone around humming "He Touched Me" for two days!!! Join me in being blessed by this great song written by Bill Gaither in 1963.

He Touched Me




Shackled by a heavy burden,
'neath a load of guilt and shame;
Then the hand of Jesus touched me,
And now I am no longer the same.

He touched me, O, He touched me,
And O, the joy that floods my soul.
Something happened, and now I know,
He touched me and made me whole.


Since I met this blessed Savior,
Since He cleansed and made me whole;
I will never cease to praise Him,
I'll shout it while eternity rolls.

"Father, how I thank you for choosing to touch me and make me whole. Truly, I will never cease to praise you. I pray that someone reading this post today will experience a touch from you and feel your unconditional love for them. In Jesus name, I pray." Amen

2 comments:

JC said...

Great post.

Robynn's Ravings said...

That is an old and DEAR favorite! The old hymns are like old friends - dearer with time. Thank you for bringing it to mind. And hope I didn't traumatize you too much with that cat story! lol