Tuesday, December 22, 2009

TUESDAYS WITH TIZ


Merry Christmas

"for unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior which is Christ the Lord." Luke 2:11

The biblical account of the birth of Christ, to me, is the most beautiful story ever told. I have loved this story since I was a little girl...I am in awe everytime I read it or hear it read.

Why do I celebrate Christmas? I celebrate Christmas because Christmas lives in me. You see the Bible tells us that Jesus lived in Mary's womb for nine months. He will live in my heart forever!!! Now, friends that is something to celebrate and rejoice about.

Why do I believe in Christmas? I believe in Christmas because, in my heart, I know that Christmas believes in me!!! That fact alone humbles me to tears.

This Christmas day I will enjoy family, friends and food. I will celebrate Jesus.

Merry Christmas from JC, Jen, and Tiz!!!!!

"Father, I rejoice in Christ, my Savior. I pray that everyone reading this post today will welcome Jesus into their heart and into their homes this Christmas season and always. In Jesus Joyful name, I pray." Amen

1 comment:

j said...

Christmas lives in me too! This post was wonderful.

I hope that you had a wonderful Christmas with your family. Love you Tiz!