Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tuesdays with Tiz


Good Morning, My Love

"Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail, they are new every morning, great is thy faithfulness." Lamentations 3: 22,23

My Bride,

Call My name in the morning and you will hear Me whisper, "I love you." Seek me and you will feel My presence near you. Whenever you reach for Me, I will extend My hand of mercy to you, My love. My mercies are new every morning for you. Though at times it may feel I am not near you, I am. I will keep you warm when the world is cold. You never need to wonder again if I will be there in the morning when you awake.

Love,

Your Prince and Morning Glory



from...."His Princess Bride" by Sheri Rose Shepherd


"Father God, truly no one ever loved and cared for me like you do. I pray that someone reading this post today will experience you as their true Love and comfort. In Jesus faithful name, I pray." Amen

4 comments:

JC said...

Beautiful. Thanks.

Rose said...

Praise God for his word that never fails!

Together We Save said...

Beautiful as always.

Life Laugh Latte said...

Love this...it blessed me today. Thank you. Holly