Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Jen here...

There is a name used in Blogland for people who visit blogs but do not comment. This word is "lurker". I don't mind being called a lurker and I don't mind having lurkers on my blogs. But I have a phrase or two that I think is a more appropriate description for how I feel about these people:


Respected Peruser.



Desired Visitor.



Blessed Guest.



God-led Reader.



Welcome Friend.



We are very thankful that you are here. We believe that if one person visits this blog and reads something that glorifies God or ministers to that person, then that ONE person is worth every post written.

The writers of this blog love our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. We desire to see Him lifted up with each post that we publish on this site. It is our desire to share the love of Christ with each person who makes their way to this page. We are blogging unto the Lord... not unto the comments. So to our readers we say "Thank you and welcome to Prayerfully Yours!"

Tiz will be back next week with another awesome post for TUESDAYS WITH TIZ.
Be blessed Y'all!

4 comments:

Tiz said...

I like "Blessed Guest"

nitwit said...

thanksssssssssssssssss a lot lady foe awarding me blsssd guest title .this poat was awesome and m waiting 4 other

Crayl said...

Miss you Jen. Do you have another blog again yet? :)

ladyofthehouse said...

Just came across your blog and love it!! What a great job you ladies do!! Keep up the great posts glorifying our Lord and Savior!!!

diane :)