Tuesday, April 27, 2010

TUESDAYS WITH TIZ

"Tis so sweet to Trust in Jesus"


"Every word of God is pure: he is a shield to those who put their TRUST in him." Proverbs 30:5


Have you had those times where, as far as you knew, you were walking in the perfect will of God and without warning you happen up on a bitter place in your walk of Faith? We all have. The children of Israel did also...they have just come through the Red Sea experience...they have sung the "Song of Redemption...and then they come to Marah, a bitter place where the water is bitter...those are the places in life where we go from singing "Victory in Jesus" to singing "Tis so sweet to Trust in Jesus". I came to one of these places recently where instead of sleeping my mind was going a million miles a minute over a painful situation...you know, the times when you wonder "what if" , "just suppose", "why" and on and on and on. The next morning I came aside with my Bible and The Trinity!!!! Glory!!! I was drawn to verses about Trusting Him and do you know what happened...my "what if" turned to "so what" and my "why" turned to "why not" and my "just suppose" turned to "whatever" ....and my peace was restored.


Yes, friends, Tis so sweet to Trust in Jesus. Go to "you tube" and ask your favorite artist to sing this great hymn of the Faith to you...sing along and have a "Glory time".


"Father, I praise you for providing everything I need to experience a victorious walk with you. With Victory, Himself, living on the inside of me I have no problem placing my trust in You. Thanks for the trying times of testing which reveal who you are to me and who I am to you. In Jesus name, I pray." Amen



4 comments:

j said...

I needed this. I truly did.

I'm sorry I was not around to answer your questions but I'm so glad to see this post - no blogging lessons needed LOL!

Love your trusting heart.

Jen

Lynda R Young as Elle Cardy said...

This is a wonderful, faith-filled post. Thank you.

JC said...

What an awesome post. There is a song that was popular several years back that part the lyrics is, "If I never had a problem, how would I know my Lord could solve it."

Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus, just to take him at his word, just to know that thou art with me, just to know thus says the Lord. I'm having a glory moment just now. Thanks, I really needed this post.

Together We Save said...

Great post... I will be singing this in my head the rest of the day.