Tuesday, June 8, 2010

TUESDAYS WITH TIZ

A Trusting Heart

"as she (Lydia) listened with intensity to what was being said, the Master gave her a trusting heart-and she believed." Acts 16:14 (The Message)

In preparing to teach a series of studies in Sunday School about "the unstoppable movement of God", I have been trying to read the entire Book of Acts about the formation of The Church, which is the unstoppable movement of God. As I was preparing to read this morning I ask God to speak to me personally...just give me a special message from Him and He did just that!!!!.. "the Master gave her a trusting heart and she believed"... those few words so blessed my hungry heart. I just stopped reading and thanked God for giving me "a trusting heart".

I believe the most precious thing (besides Himself) God ever gave me is "a trusting heart". Friends, we simply cannot create a trusting heart...it must come from God Himself. If we are to have any degree of Victory in our Christian walk we must have "a trusting heart". What God gave to Princess Lydia, He will give to each of us. Do I hear a Praise?

"Father, thank you for revealing yourself to me in such a precious way today. Bless someone reading this post with the desire to receive all you have for them today. In Jesus Trusting Name, I pray."Amen

4 comments:

Mike Golch said...

Great posting,thanks for sharing it.

j said...

This was a powerful post! It blesses me to hear about such a personal experience that you had.

I remember when I read the scripture "I believe, help thou my unbelief." He revealed to me that believing Him came THROUGH Him. I can rely on Him for help even with belief in Him!

Have a wonderful day Tiz!

Together We Save said...

Thank you for such a wonderful post!!

JC said...

Now I'm completely over the edge and basking in HIS presence here at work. God is faithful to give us a word just for us but for everyone we know. Hard to type and dab tears at the same time. Love you sister.