Monday, December 27, 2010

Tuesdays with Tiz

Happy New Year - 2011

"For He shall give His angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways"
Psalm 91: 11

None of us know what the Year 2011 has in store for us. We just know that wherever we go and whatever we do, God's angels have charge over us. Friends, I find rest and peace in that truth. I can and will rejoice in Him this coming year. In Jesus Christ, my every need is already met and my every care is already on Him.

Blog friends, join me in keeping our focus on Him and join me in experiencing Him in every area of our lives in the Year 2011. HE IS LORD!!!!

"Father, I pray that You will abundantly bless my blog friends with Yourself this coming year. I thank You for their encouragement to me. I praise You for who You are and for who I am in You. In Jesus name, I pray." Amen

4 comments:

Together We Save said...

You are so right!! Have a blessed New Year!!

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm so grateful that HE IS LORD (and I'm not!).
I have no clue what the new year will hold, but I know who holds it.
I echo your prayer and agree with you in it.
You are a treasure to us all and your words always direct us 'higher'.
Hugs and blessings and great appreciation,
Deb

j said...

Tiz, I ADORE that scripture. I believe it with all of my heart!!

I'm praying 2011 will be a blessed year for all of us - I believe it will be!

Love you!

Jen

Together We Save said...

Just stopping by.... hope all is well!