Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tuesdays with Tiz

How can a Woman not Love the Lord

. He is a gentleman
. He is confident
. He is a provider and protector
. He is rich and powerful
. He owns everything
. There is nothing He would not do for me
. He perfects all things concerning me
. He anticipates my wants and needs
. Every day He tells me and shows me how much He loves me
. I don't have to perform in order to earn His love.
. He keeps all of His promises
. No one can influence His opinion of me
. He is the ultimate intimate partner
. He can't "disown" me because I am a part of Him
. He prepares a table before ME
. He covers me and doen't expose me
. He wrote His loving words down for me.

NOW THAT'S LOVE!!!

Any man, who wants pointers on how to love a woman, should study GOD!!!

3 comments:

j said...

YES! I so agree!

Together We Save said...

Thank you for your sweet comments yesterday!! It is good to be back.

Matthew Stephens said...

I agree too. Ha Ha!!