Monday, April 4, 2011

Tuesdays with Tiz

Enjoy the Sonshine

"The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid." Psalms 27:1

A few mornings ago I was driving to work and the fog was really bad. I could only see two car lengths ahead of me so I was driving very slow. Even though I could only see a short distance in front of me I could see on both sides of the road. The grass was very green, red bud bushes, wisteria and dogwood blossoms....very pretty. In just a short while the fog lifted and the sun lit up the whole area. And then a short time and the fog was very thick again. Finally the fog lifted and the sun shined the rest of the way and I enjoyed the beautiful summer flowers until I got to work. For a while there I had a hard time believing this earth was ever cursed!!!

Have you ever felt that your life was so fogged up that you could not see your way clearly? I am so thankful that life does not stay fogged up...the SON shines through and I can see the beauty of life again. Oh, the fog may return but the Son never fails to come through and light my way. I have typed myself into the Glory Zone again!!!

"Father, I praise You as the Light of my life. Thanks for your faithfullness to lift the fogs of my life. I ask you to bless each one reading this post today with the warmth of your light and your presence in their life. In Jesus Name, I pray." Amen

3 comments:

Matthew Stephens said...

Whoa! Wait A Minute. Why is it all jumbled up? You usually have everything nice and spaced out. Anyways, Another great post.

j said...

Don't ask me how cause I couldn't even explain it :)

I love the analogy. I have a driving story I need to share - one moment I was completely immersed in the world and the next, I was praising my Savior, all with a fluke spin of the radio!

Have a blessed week Tiz!!

JC said...

Great post. My blogger issue has been resolved so now I can comment.