Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tuesdays with Tiz

He is Risen

"He is not here, for He has risen, just as He said." Matthew 28:6a

The words of a great old hymn, which we sang in church at Easter time, have gone round and round in my head today..."I serve a risen Savior"

The chorus goes like this:

He lives, He lives, Christ Jesus lives today!
He walks with me and talks with me along life's narrow way.
He lives, He lives, salvation to impart!
You ask me how I know He lives?
He lives within my heart.

(if you know this song, stop and sing it...you can google it...music and all)

Praise God, we serve a RISEN Savior. This risen Savior is ALIVE...This risen Savior has given us His Life...This risen Savior is all we need to experience the abundant, victorious life He purchased for us. Glory!!!

Enjoy Easter...Enjoy Jesus because He enjoys you!!!

"Father, I praise you for giving us a Risen Savior. I pray that each person reading this post today will enjoy and rest in you as they celebrate Easter. I thank you for the blessing of celebrating the death, burial and resurrection of your Son. In The Name of our Risen Savior, I pray." Amen

3 comments:

JC said...

Awesome Post. Now that song is in my head for the rest of the day but Jesus is in my heart forever.

j said...

Oh I DO love that song! I was singing as I read it on your post. I am so thankful for a Risen Savior who gives me hope every minute of my life.

Love you!

Together We Save said...

Wonderful post.... just stopping by to say hello!