Thursday, May 22, 2008

BE STILL AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD





Father God,


I sit still in this moment and wait for You. I have nothing in particular that I want to pray about, but I desire a quiet moment with You.






Lord, I thank You. For all the things that You have done for me, seen and unseen.






Thank You for the stillness of this moment and the comfort of Your presence.








Thank You for knowing my heart, for seeing all of the unspoken needs, the ones that I don't want to shatter this stillness with.








Thank You for Your forgiveness toward me for all of the ways that I have fallen short today.




Father God, I love You and I love this quiet moment that I am blessed to have with You. Thank you that I am allowed this fellowship with you through Your Son.
And in His name I pray,
Amen

3 comments:

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Beautiful words and beautiful pictures!

Susan said...

Very nice way you've woven the pictures in with the words of your prayer.
Susan

Kimmie said...

That was so beautiful...I also find such comfort with Him in the quietest of moments. Its those moments when I feel that He and I have the strongest bond. He holds me like a little lamb when I am scared, sad and broken, like now...and comes to me when it is quiet to let me know I am never alone. He is with me....always.
Hugs,
Kimmie