Tuesday, May 27, 2008

TUESDAYS WITH TIZ



I am so excited that it is Tuesday once again!! It's time for Tuesday's with Tiz. I had to include the personal part of the email that she sent. To me it reveals her sweetness and her humbleness!

"PLEASE feel free to edit my writings. I write just like I talk!!!! And I have not been in an English class or a spelling class in over 50 years."

I feel the same way about what I write! And I wouldn't THINK of editing Tiz's writing because I think that what she writes is from her heart and of the Lord. But I did use spellcheck. She'll be happy to know that the only thing that popped up needing attention was the word "Tiz". Spell check obviously does not recognize her!


So, with no further ado.... TIZ!

"If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink" John 7:37


Father, I keep thinking about how pitiful the little plant in my office looked after going without water for a few days. I noticed it immediately when I came into my office. This little plant must have water!!!






















Bringing up my computer, checking emails, posting payments, even making myself a cup of latte, would just have to wait until this plant was watered.










Within a few minutes this little plant looked so happy!!!










Yes, Father, that is the way it is with me... if I have not drank of the Water of Your Word. I can be all out of sorts and go to Your Word, the fountain of Living Water, and within a few minutes my spirit is renewed and I am so happy. Your Princesses and your Peace Lilies both need their water!!!


Thank you, Father, for your faithfulness.

In Jesus name and for His sake,

Tiz

5 comments:

Valarie Lea said...

I love this! We all need to be watered. :)

Susan said...

He not only is the bread of life, but the water of life. We do wilt up and eventually die without Him.
Susan

Kimmie said...

Well then, I do believe I need a belly full of water! I have been a shrinking violet for quite some time under such extreme darkness. I just need to come and drink the water of life, and all will be well again. Thank You Tiz and penless thoughts...you have been so comforting today. And right now I really need it.
Hugs,
Kimmie

Lorie said...

I love this blog! I love your other one, it is fun and you never know what to expect. This one is like a peice of sweet chocolate -you just need it to get through!
You are precious!
Be blessed!
Lorie

concerned parent said...

Oh the water is soo good when we are parched. Wonderful story thank you for sharing Tiz.