Monday, June 23, 2008

Send Me Lord

Watching this video, it appears to be a family project. It appealed to me. I like the message in the song and I like the family participation. It touched my heart.

Fellowship is much like this video. We are a group of believers through Christ, regardless of denomination, living in this world with a common goal...Jesus Christ, magnified. We can sing along together and say Send Me. Or even, Send Us.

And no matter what your situation in life, how alone you feel, if you are a believer, you are always 'Us'. He will never leave nor forsake you.




Father God,

Yet another simple prayer. For the person that needs this today, who feels alone or defeated, Father I ask you to surround them with your presence. Father God, if a friend is needed, to give a hug, or a smile, or a well wish, send me.

In Jesus Name,

Amen

2 comments:

Deb said...

I feel like God is talking to me through you and through my good friend Kathi who is a fellow blogger and Christian. :)

I've been really struggling lately and this post really comforted me.

You can see this post and the comment I left on Kathi's blog to see what I'm talking about.

Your words, your post, this video and your faith has helped me a great deal!

God bless!!! And thank you!

JC said...

Beautiful posting and perfect simple heartfelt prayer. Love ya,