Tuesday, June 3, 2008

TUESDAYS WITH TIZ

From Tiz to you......
I just must tell you about my fantastic wardrobe!!!! No Brag - just facts. Hey, I am talking about the wardrobe of a Princess - a daughter of the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords.

~*^*~ "the Garment of Praise for the Spirit of Heaviness"

~*^*~ "a Robe of Righteousness"

~*^*~ "the Garment of Salvation"

Father,

Thank You for my beautiful clothes. Today I intentionally wrap myself in the Garment of Praise You provided for me and I expect the plots of the enemy to self destruct. Father, you know the enemy does not like it when Your Princess praises You. There will be no spirit of heaviness on me today. Father, I think of my Robe of Righteousness and my Garment of Salvation as Love gifts from you. I realize, Father, they cost You Your Son and I am humbled to think of how special I am to you. I will wear them with my head high and my Crown straight. Thank You.

In Jesus Name,

Tiz


4 comments:

j said...

This was so beautiful Tiz. I love the part about INTENTIONALLY. That spoke volumes to me about the choices I make on a daily basis and how they can so easily be for HIM!

Be blessed.

Jennifer

concerned parent said...

Much needed I have never heard it put so lovely before I will be holding my head higher today at the thought of these words.
Yes cloth me father and be with me today and always.

JC said...

Beautiful word from beautiful Tiz.

Rose of Sharon said...

Wow! You are certainly dressed for success! We all are...praise the Lord!!!

Hugs, Sharon