Monday, July 21, 2008

TUESDAYS WITH TIZ


A couple of weeks ago I shared with you about STANDING ON THE PROMISES OF GOD. Today I want us to look at a couple of these promises in light of the pressures surrounding us in these times of uncertainty. Jesus truly reveals Himself to us in these times and His Promises become more than black ink on white paper.

In Matthew's gospel in the 6th chapter we read "take no thought for your life, what ye shall ear, or what you shall drink: nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on" (vs 25) "Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field - shall he not much more clothe you" (vs 30) "But seek ye first the Kingdom of God, and His righteousness;and these thing SHALL be added unto you" (vs 33) "therefore do not be anxious for tomorrow; for tomorrow will take care of itself." (vs 34)

I choose to STAND ON THESE PROMISES - how about you?

Since our Abba Father - our DADDY FATHER, knows all things concerning us we can take our attention off the prices at the grocery store, the clothes rack and the gas pump and look full in the face of Him who assures us that He cares for us!!! HALLELUJAH!!! How will He take care of me? I do not know - that is His business and I will leave His business with Him!!!!!! (I am typing myself into the Glory Zone again!!!!)

"Thank you, Abba Father, that I do not have to be stressed out in these times of uncertainty. I choose to Stand on Your Promises and trust you to take care of ALL the details of my life as I seek first Your Kingdom and Your Righteousness. Thank you, in Jesus powerful name" Amen

2 comments:

j said...

I LOVE it when you type yourself into the Glory Zone!!!

I needed to hear every word that you wrote. I don't know that I have stood on the promises here lately. Why I stubbornly lug my burdens around as opposed to just handing them to Him I have no idea. Thank you for the ever gentle reminders.

Jen

Kimmie said...

Tiz, this post hit home for me! How cute..."The Glory Zone", I love that.

My son is struggling with worries of the future and I had to set him down and remind him that we have to live each day as it comes. We cannot forsee what the future brings and we must trust Our Father for only He knows what each of our days will be. What a wonderful time for me to read this post. Thank You!

Blessings,
Kimmie