Thursday, July 3, 2008

~Thankful Thursdays with JC~

Father you are so awesome, your ways who can fathom. Thank you for being near when I call on you (Psalm 145:18). Thank you for restoring my health with regard to my left knee. Thank you for answering the prayer I prayed to let me find a blogger in Israel. Wow, You are so cool for working that one out. I just cannot praise you enough. I don’t even know the words to express how I feel inside when I think of your goodness and your tenderness toward me. My spirit leaps, twirls, and dances for You and only You. Thank you for every person that visits this site and my site, their comments are like jewels to me directly from you. Thank you for calming my spirit then the enemy comes with his craftiness. Thank you for the way you are working all things out for my good and for Your glory. Oh how marvelous, Oh how wonderful is Your love for me.

In Jesus precious and powerful name I pray.

Amen

3 comments:

Kimmie said...

JC, your prayer gave me such an uplift. I felt my heart smile as I read your words. Thank You for reminding me that God can do anything and everything in one's life. Sometimes I need a reminder to be Patient in all things in prayer. Why I think I am forgotten at times, I still don't know. But, it seems at those times God knows right where to send me. Today He sent me here. He is such an Awesome God.

I haven't been here in awhile. I had family company all last week, and this week I have spent much time trying to keep up on my own blog, and resting. My RA is so flared from overdoing, but I am trying to listen to my body and take care of me first. I love the blogs I visit, but my health is more important.

May I ask for a Special Prayer for my Son Joseph. He is struggling with a bout of Anxiety that came on suddenly and has caused him much upset. My heart is aching, for I have Anxiety/Panic Disorder myself and know how difficult it is to overcome.

I Wish you and yours a Blessed 4th Of July Holiday.
Hugs,
Kimmie

Just Between Us Girls said...

Good Morning JC...
I think it is wonderful how you post prayers and mentioning the fact that you are so thankful. Me too. Especially when I pray for strength and the right attitude...GOD ALWAYS GRANTS THESE THINGS TO ME. Have a wonderful FOURTH OF JULY...please visit my blog and sign up for the free give away in that post.
May GOD BLESS YOU!
Pat

Lorie said...

Jennifer, What a sweet prayer and I love when you post here. Thinking of you and your family in this move and praying for smoothness in all. Valerie said we are coming to see ya_How about that!
Be blessed-sweet lady!