Thursday, July 31, 2008

~Thankful Thursdays with JC~


Father, God, holy is your name.

I praise you Father for your faithfulness to your children. Thank you for being with me every step of every day: even when I don't feel your presence you are there. Thank you for speaking to my spirit this past week. Thank you for reminding me that I am your temple; you dwell and have you being in me as a vessel for your service. Thank you for reminding me that I don't need to visit ancient ruins or touch a stone to touch you. Your word says you are nigh even as close as a breath; all I have to do is speak you name. Father, thank you for making me mindful of all the people that are seeking you but not seeking you Son. Many asked me to pray for peace for their country this past week none asked me to pray for their salvation. Father teach me how to pray for Israel and for her people because I really don't know how.

In Jesus, holy, precious and powerful name I pray,

Amen.

3 comments:

j said...

PRAISE GOD! I truely feel what you expressed in your prayer. There is not a place or a thing that I turn to for fellowship with the Lord. He is THERE when I am still and seek Him. It is so simple, so very simple, to find my Jesus!

I love you and I am sorry for the confusion over this post. I plead myself...which means it was a JEN type thing to do.

Jen

Rick said...

Amen

Dawn said...

In finding Christ and salvation, peace will come!

Blessings!
Dawn