Monday, September 22, 2008

Pray for David

One of the blessings of reading blogs is that I am often able to lift others up before the Throne. It is a privilege to be able to take the needs of others to the Lord. It is an opportunity to fellowship with the Creator of the Universe on behalf of another!

Reva is a blogger that I have visited now for a couple of months. She has an eighteen year old son named David who is battling cancer. He is taking chemo therapy and Praise Be to GOD, it is working!! It has been difficult for David, as I'm sure you can imagine.



I would like to ask you to first of all, pray for this young man. Pray for his complete healing and pray for peace of mind while he actively seeks that healing, using the treatments that the doctors have prescribed for him.

Second of all, I ask you to go by Reva's site and offer encouragement for David and Reva.

Father God,

I pray for David, Lord. You know the needs of this young man, physically, mentally, and spiritually. Please meet all of those needs according to Your will. I ask that you touch his body and heal him Lord. I pray that we will be able to praise You and give You the glory for that healing. And Father, I pray for Reva. I thank You for her faith and for her strength, and I pray that You continue to comfort her and give her peace.

In Jesus name I pray.

Amen.

6 comments:

Dawn said...

I've been praying for David, too. And his family.

Blessings,
Dawn

Valarie Lea said...

Amen

JC said...

We come against the enemy and what he is trying to do in the life of David and in this family in the name of Jesus. Father, let David declare that by the Jesus' stripes he is healed from every disease. Amen.

Tiz said...

Jen, I visited David's moms blog and left her a note. I echo what JC said - by His stripes David is healed!!!

Love ya, Tiz

Brenda said...

I thank everyone of you for you prayers, and Jennifer, for posting this.
God bless!
David's Aunt Brenda :)

j said...

GOD IS GOOD!!! WE WILL TRUST HIM TO ACCOMPLISH GREAT THINGS FOR DAVID!!!!! AND TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!!