Tuesday, November 4, 2008

TUESDAY WITH TIZ


ELECTION DAY
11-04-2008

Today is the day we elect the next President of the United States of America. Within a few hours we will know whether or not our candidate won!!!!

Whatever the outcome of the election, the following scriptures will still be in our Bibles:
Proverbs 21:1 "The king's heart is in the hand of the LORD, as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will".
1 Timothy 2:1-2 "I exhort, therefore, that first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men, For kings, and for all that are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty".

No matter which candidate is elected president three facts will remain unchanged:
1. God is God and God Rules. God reigns and He never forsakes His own.!!!!
2. Jesus saves. No sin is greater than His Grace.!!!!!
3. The Church will remain Triumphant!!! The true Body of Christ will always be alive and well!!!

Do I hear a PRAISE????

"Abba Father, I praise you today as my source of strength in uncertain times. I thank you for the rest I find in YOU through Your Word. I know that whatever this day brings, YOU will remain my source of JOY. I pray that Your Joy will arise in the heart of every person reading this blog today. And Father, I pray for the next President of the USA. I pray that You will turn his heart toward You. I pray Your Protection for him and his family. Father, I ask you to remind me to pray for our President in the days, months and years ahead. In Jesus name, I pray. Amen"

7 comments:

Dawn said...

Amen and amen!

Blessings!

Brenda said...

I love that. That's exactly what I told my daughter as we were walking out of the polls. This was the first time for Chels. She said she was nervous about the outcome. I told her God is still going to be the same God tonight as he is right now. HE hasn't changed!
Great post.
God bless,
Brenda :)

j said...

Amen Tiz! God is God... I can get fired up and feel more confident about the election and the state of our country based on those three words... God is God.

As always, your post is spot on and straight from your heart. I praise God for you.

Jen

JC said...

Great post Sis. God is God. Awesome words.

Julie said...

YES! I've been sharing with people that if our Christian society throws up their hands and gets all depressed that WE have messed up! Out God is waaaaay more powerful then anything man chooses!

Casii said...

What an awesome reminder we have of God's sovereignty when we get caught up in our earthly cares!

Tiz said...

Thanks Dawn, Brenda, Jen, JC, Julie, and Casil. You are a blessing!!!

Thanks for the encouragement.
Love you, Tiz