Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Tuesday with Tiz

New Years Resolution

Yes, it is that time of year again - the time to make our New Years Resolutions. Actually, I am going to make only one resolution this coming year and I believe that one will take care of all the others I would make (or have made in the past).

My New Years resolution is to affirm each day My True Identity in Christ. Who has God designed this Princess to be? 1 Peter 2:9 tell me "I am a member of a Royal Priesthood". God has designed me to be an Overcomer, A victor, more that a Conqueror. Colossians 2:9-10 tells me "I am complete in Christ". I am God's masterpiece. I am a new Creature in Him. Nothing I can do will make Him love me more and nothing I do will make Him love me less!!!!! Praise!!

If I affirm daily that "I am God's Temple" 1 Cor 3:16, then that will take care of the diet and exercise resolutions made every year!!!!!

"Father, I truly thank you for who I am in you. The desire of my heart is to be all you have designed me to be during the year of 2009. I pray that my blog buddies will join me in affirming who we are in you and who you are in us as we face this coming year. In Jesus powerful name, I pray. Amen"


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

2 comments:

JC said...

Awesome post. I believe we will keep this one up the rest of the week. There is nothing more to be said to start out the new year.

j said...

Ha! Who knew I could get behind on my own blog LOL! Not funny really but just so typical of me. I plead Disney vacation!!

This is a wonderful post. I am so thankful that you are posting on Tuesdays and it is a pleasure to do my small part. God annoints you each week!!!

I love you!