Friday, January 16, 2009

For He saved the worst among you when He saved a wretch like me.

Yes I Know - Gaither Vocal Band



No, not perfect, but forgiven.


Father God, I have no idea why you chose me to be your own, but thank you. Thank You that Jesus said that I could not be snatched out of His hand. Here I am, held in His loving grace filled hands, thankful that I will never get what I deserve (death) because He endured suffering that He did not deserve. I praise you for your boundless grace.

In Jesus name, Amen

2 comments:

Tiz said...

Jen, what an awesome post. I get so caught up in rejoicing over who I am "in Christ" today that I ignore the "pit" He pulled me out of. And then along will come a reminder!!!

This is a beautiful song. Thanks.

Love you, Tiz

JC said...

Beautiful post. Thanks.