Thursday, August 6, 2009

THANKFUL THURSDAY WITH JC

Sometimes life just gets a bit too serious and I need to laugh. You know a merry heart does good like a medicine and nothing makes me feel better than a really good, laugh till I cry, run to the restroom laugh. You know what I mean? The kind of laugh that makes others think you are having some kind of spell. Well, I love Christian comedians or any other comedian that can be funny without being rude or vulgar. You know what I mean? I hope so. Anyway, one of my favorite Christian comedians is Chonda Pierce. Now I admit her voice takes some getting used to but so does Joyce Meyer. She if funny to by the way.

Tonight I needed to laugh so I went to YouTube to see if I could find a Chondra Pierce or Mark Lowery video and I did.

I wanted to share one with you so I hope Jen can put it on this post for me. As you know I'm not very techno savvy and don't know how to put a YouTube video on a post. I'm sure it can't be that hard but I couldn't figure it out. I guess I'll find out tomorrow morning when I check to see if this post is up if Jen got my email. OH ME, the things I'll do for a Thursday post. The reason I find this particular video so funny is that I am easily distracted by body piercings in places like noses and lips. I see a lot of those in folks where I work and the mall and Walmart and the grocery store, etc.

*I did JC! Love you!



FATHER GOD, ABBA, DADDY, HOW WONDERFUL YOU ARE. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HUMOR. THANK YOU FOR PEOPLE WITH THE GIVE OF MAKING PEOPLE LAUGH. WHAT A WONDERFUL GIFT TO HAVE. THE GIFT TO COMMUNICATE IN A WAY TO LIFT ONES SPIRIT AND SHARE YOU AND YOU'RE SON AT THE SAME TIME. FATHER BLESS PEOPLE THAT MAKE ME LAUGH AND YOU KNOW WHO THEY ARE. FATHER IF THERE IS ONE PERSON READING THIS POST THAT NEEDS THEIR SPIRIT LIFTED WITH A REALLY GREAT LAUGH, I ASK YOU TO GIVE IT TO THEM. YOU KNOW FATHER, I THINK JESUS HAD TO LAUGH, YOUR WORD SAYS HE LOVED CHILDREN AND HE DID TURN THE WATER INTO WINE. THERE IS ALWAYS SOMETHING TO LAUGH ABOUT AT A WEDDING. I THINK YOU DELIGHT IN MY LAUGHTER MORE THAN MY TEARS. THANK YOU FOR THE SIMPLE MEDICINE OF LAUGHTER. IN JESUS' PRECIOUS, POWERFUL AND JOYFILLED NAME. AMEN

3 comments:

JC said...

Thanks Jen for getting the video up. It is just as funny this morning as it was last night. I'm off to the Dentist for a filling so I needed to laugh this morning too. Love ya, JC

Tiz said...

Thanks, JC. Great Post
I needed that today (and everyday).
Love you,
Bethy

j said...

You know, the first time I posted a YouTube video it was the Alligator King song from Sesame Street AND it was a total accident. I'm glad I was watching THAT and not something unsavory since I posted it accidentally :)

Love being able to help you. I hope things went well with the filling and glad you are this side of it (dentists make me squirm).

I need a certain amount of laughter in my life to function. I'm glad that there are plenty of healthy silly intersting things in this world to laugh at. God blessed us with that, didn't he.

Love you JC!