Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Tuesdays with Tiz


Attitude


"Whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise," think on these things.: Phil 4:8


A lady woke one morning, looked in the mirror, and noticed that she had only three hairs on her head. "Well," she said,"I think I'll braid my hair today." So she did, and she had a wonderful day.


The next day she woke up , looked in the mirror and noticed she had only two hairs on her head. "Hmmm," she said, "I think I'll part my hair in the middle today." So she did, and she had a great day.


The next day, she woke up, looked in the mirror, and noticed that she had only one hair on her head. "Well," she said, "I think I'll wear my hair in a ponytail." So she did, and she had a grand day.


The next day, she woke up, looked in the mirror and saw that there wasn't a single hair on her head. "Yea," she exclaimed. "I don't have to fix my hair today."



Attitude is everything!!!!



- Author Unknown




"Father, I thank you that you have given me everything I need to face my day with a good attitude....you have given me Jesus Christ and all that He is. If there is anyone reading this post today who is having a bad hair day, help them face the day with a good attitude. In Jesus positive name, I pray." Amen

5 comments:

j said...

I NEEDED that story and that prayer this morning!!! Thank you!

JC said...

Yes it is!!! Great post!

Rose said...

I love that story and amen, attitude is everything.

Life Laugh Latte said...

So true...so true. With all of the bad hair days I've lived thru...going bald could truly be the answer...tee hee. Holly

Alleluiabelle said...

Hi Jen,

Thank you for stopping by my blog and praying for my sister and our family. That means so much to me. I have become a follower of this blog tonight and would be honored if you felt led to become a follower of my blog as well.

I look forward in getting to know you better.

Blessings,
Alleluiabelle