Tuesday, May 11, 2010

TUESDAYS WITH TIZ

He Knows it all

"Nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of him to who we must give account." Hebrews 4:13 (NIV)

I used to have the idea that God was in His heaven watching to see what He could catch me doing wrong so He could zap me. It never dawned on me that He already knew my next step and my next thought. Thank God, I have been deliverd from that "big God..sorry me" mentality. I now have a "loving King..precious Princess" mentality!!!! I am typing myself into the Glory Zone again!!

True, God knows when I mess up, when I get disgusted, when my thoughts are everything but beautiful and when I am less than faithful to Him. And since nothing is hidden from His sight, He also sees when I choose not to sin, when I choose not to yeild to temptations, when I choose not to gossip and when I resist negative thoughts!!! He knows when I speak a kind word to a stranger or give a bouquet of roses to someone whose name I do not know. Thank God, He knows it all!!!

"Father, what a joy it is to know and serve an all knowing God. Thank you for letting me see myself the way you see and love me. I pray that you will bless that person reading this post who longs to experience you as the loving God you are. Bless that person with a "loving King...precious Princess" mentality. In Jesus Loving Name, I pray." Amen

3 comments:

j said...

Awesome! This message is well needed and appreciated. I have a YouTube video saved in my drafts that goes along with this in a way - at least the view that some have of God. If I ever get around to posting again, I need to link the two together.

Love you!

Jen

PS - we are enjoying a visit with your brother very much. D says G'daddy is his lucky charm :)

6 Happy Hearts said...

Great post! It always humbles me when I remember that He loves right where I am today, at this moment.
So thankful for His unfailing love!

JC said...

Great post.